Familiar game play to reinforce the alphabet!
Bingo! This easy-to-play game is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons – ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity!
- Double-sided bingo game provides two levels of play:
- Matching upper and lowercase letters
- Identification of initial letter sounds
- Game play naturally encourage alphabet recognition
- Game box includes: Spinner, four game cards, 36 disks and instructions
- Players race to be the first to cover a complete row on their game cards
- For 2 – 4 players
Literacy — Reading:
Hears and says the initial sound in words
Links sounds to letters, naming and sounding the letters of the alphabet