TRAVEL WITH ENGLISH
6 figure-counters+6 holders
60 flags+10 holders
A guidebook Instruction
1. Firstly, players have to prepare the board: put their wooden holders with the holes on the proper field.
2. Players choose figure-counters and ten flags that respond to them.
3. White fields on the map’s extremes marked with miniature of Great Britain are the starts. Every player has its own place to start. Players roll the dice to decide on the order of their starts. The highest roller begins the game. The highest roller begins the game.
4. Players roll the dice and move their figure-counters forward according to the number of points on the dice. Players decide on their own what monument they want to gain.
5. When the player stands on the crossroads, next player draws the card „Just do it” and reads the task written on the card – not revealing the hint. Player on the crossroads has to do this task. Some cards have chances or traps that the player has to perform.
6. Every player that gains the monument inserts the flag into the holder.
7. The primary task for every player is to reach ten attractions of London. The winner is a player who gains 10 attractions as the first one.
* Eсли товара нет в наличии, вы можете сделать предзаказ, время ожидания — от 3 дней до 3 недель.