Where Do I Live
4 double-sided boards
24 animal cards
4 explorer cards
• Each player chooses a habitat board.
• The animal cards are spread out, face down, on the table.
• The explorer cards are placed in a separate group, face down, on the table
To collect all the matching animal cards and explorer shown on the habitat lotto boards.
• The youngest player begins by turning over an animal card.
• If the animal is shown on the player’s habitat board, they place the card over the matching square.
• If the animal is not on the player’s board, it must be shown to the other players and then returned to the table, face down.
• Play passes to the next person.
• Once a player has collected all the animals on their board, they need to find their explorer card. On their next turn, the player chooses an explorer card. If the explorer matches the one on their habitat board, the player places the card on their board and they win the game.
• If the explorer does not match the explorer on the player’s board, then the card must be shown to the other players and returned to the table, face down.
• Play continues until one player has found each matching animal card and explorer on their board. The winner The winner is the first player to collect all the matching animal cards and explorer on their habitat board. After the game Turn over the boards and talk about the interesting facts about each habitat, and the animals that live there.
* Eсли товара нет в наличии, вы можете сделать предзаказ, время ожидания — от 3 дней до 3 недель.